Report NEP-UPT-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Spencer & Angela Robinson, 2007. "Tests of Utility Independence When Health Varies over Time," Working Papers 596, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marie Pfiffelmann, 2007. "Which optimal design for lottery linked deposit," DULBEA Working Papers 07-09.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariel Rubinstein & Yuval Salant, 2007. "(A,f) Choice with Frames," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000029, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fiore, Annamaria & Morone, Andrea, 2007. "A Simple Note on Informational Cascades," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0709 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John C. V. Pezzey & Frank Jotzo, 2006. "Mechanisms for Abating Global Emissions Under Uncertainty," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0604, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- George A. Schieren, 2007. "Economic Efficiency and Damage Awards in Personal Injury Torts," Working Papers 07-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olga Bourachnikova, 2007. "Weighting function in the behavioral portfolio theory," DULBEA Working Papers 07-07.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2007. "Rational and near-rational bubbles without drift," Working Paper Series 2007-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0713 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2007. "Intertemporal Consumption Choices, Transaction Costs and Limited Participation in Financial Markets: Reconciling Data and Theory," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 620, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.