Report NEP-UPT-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Ian Bradley & Sanjit Dhami, 2006. "The Utility Function Under Prospect Theory," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "The equity premium in finance and valuation textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/657, IESE Business School.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2006. "Hang ’em with probability zero: Why does it not work?," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Donald J. Brown & Rahul Deb & Marten H. Wegkamp, 2006. "Tests of Independence in Separable Econometric Models: Theory and Application," Working Papers 946, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Henryk, Gzyl & Silvia, Mayoral, 2006. "On a relationship between distorted and spectral risk measures," MPRA Paper 916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Paul de Boer, 2006. "Long-Run Patterns of Demand: The Expenditure System of the CDES Indirect Utility Function - Theory and Applications," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Paul de Boer & Bjarne S. Jensen, 2005. "The Expenditure System of CDES Indirect Utility Functions," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_036, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Atsushi Kajii, 2006. "Welfare Gains and Losses in Sunspot Equilibria," KIER Working Papers 624, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Natálie Reichlová, 2005. "Can the Theory of Motivation Explain Migration Decisions?," Working Papers IES 97, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Paul A. de Hek, 2005. "On Taxation in a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with Endogenous Labor Supply," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_010, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.