Report NEP-UPT-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chris van Klaveren & Bernard M.S. van Praag & Henriette Maassen van den Brink, 2006. "Empirical Estimation Results of a Collective Household Time Allocation Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1716, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Batley, 2005. "Further Exposition Of The Value Of Reliability," ERSA conference papers ersa05p750, European Regional Science Association.
- Francoise Forges & Enrico Minelli, 2006. "Afriat’s Theorem for General Budget Sets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1703, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2006. "Conceptions of freedom and ranking opportunity sets. A typology," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200611, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Dirk Van Amelsfort & Michiel Bliemer, 2005. "Valuation of uncertainty in travel time and arrival time - some findings from a choice experiment," ERSA conference papers ersa05p721, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001946 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartley, Roger & Lanot, Gauthier & Walker, Ian, 2006. "Who really wants to be a millionaire? Estimates of risk aversion from gameshow data," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 747, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stephane Hess & Denis Bolduc & John Polak, 2005. "Random Covariance Heterogeneity in Discrete Choice Models," ERSA conference papers ersa05p375, European Regional Science Association.
- Gerard De Jong & Andrew Daly & Marits Pieters & Toon Van der Hoorn, 2005. "The logsum as an evaluation measure - review of the literature and new results," ERSA conference papers ersa05p158, European Regional Science Association.
- Matthew Adler, . "Against 'Individual Risk': A Sympathetic Critique of Risk Assessment," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1013, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Valeria DeBonis & Luca Spataro, 2006. "Social discounting, migration and optimal taxation of savings," CHILD Working Papers wp11_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Geert Bekaert & Eric Engstrom & Yuhang Xing, 2006. "Risk, Uncertainty and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 12248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.