Report NEP-TUR-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Athanasopoulos & Minfeng Deng & Gang Li & Haiyan Song, 2013. "Domestic and outbound tourism demand in Australia: a System-of-Equations Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Carl S. Bonham & Peter Fuleky & Qianxue Zhao, 2013. "Estimating Demand Elasticities in Non-Stationary Panels: The Case of Hawaii's Tourism Industry," Working Papers 201303, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Montolio & Simón Planells, 2013. "Does tourism boost criminal activity? Evidence from a top touristic country," Working Papers 2013/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Phoebe Koundouri & Riccardo Scarpa & Mavra Stithou, 2013. "A Choice Experiment for the Estimation of the Economic Value of the River Ecosystem: Management Policies for Sustaining NATURA (2000) species and the Coastal Environment," DEOS Working Papers 1314, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Zawadzki, Krystian & Wasilczuk, Julita, 2013. "Impact of the Euro 2012 on the Pomeranian Region and Its Small and Medium Enterprises in Terms of Competitiveness," MPRA Paper 44468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2013. "Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy and urban development," Working Papers halshs-00795815, HAL.
- Zawadzki, Krystian, 2013. "The impact of mega sports events on the stock markets," MPRA Paper 44467, University Library of Munich, Germany.