Report NEP-TUR-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Beretta & Andrea Migliardi, 2012. "Cultural activities and economic development: a territorial survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 126, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yashoda & Reddy, B.V. Chinnappa, 2012. "Recreationists Willingness to Pay for Conservation of a Forest ecosystem: An Economic study of Basavana Betta State Forest, Karnataka state, India," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126888, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:hae:wpaper:2012-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Polyakov, Maksym & Pannell, David J. & Pandit, Ram & Tapsuwan, Sorada & Park, Geoff, 2012. "Valuing environmental assets on rural lifestyle properties," Working Papers 126941, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2012. "Marketing Local Foods by Food Cooperatives," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126770, International Association of Agricultural Economists.