Report NEP-TUR-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2012. "Different tourists to different destinations. Evidence from spatial interaction models," Working Paper CRENoS 201210, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Scuderi, Raffaele, 2012. "Determinants of tourist expenditure: a review of microeconometric models," MPRA Paper 38468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Casoria, Fortuna & Centorrino, Samuele & Urso, Giulia, 2012. "Cultural investment, local development and instantaneous social capital: A case study of a gathering festival in the South of Italy," TSE Working Papers 12-291, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2012. "Estimating welfare effects of congestion charges in real world settings," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Vekeman, Andy & Meulders, Michel & Praet, Alain & colpaert, Jan & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2012. "Contingent valuation of a classic cycling race," Working Papers 2012/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.