Report NEP-TUR-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carías Vega , Dora & Alpízar, Francisco, 2011. "Choice Experiments in Enviromental Impact Assessment: The Toro 3 Hydroelectric Project and the Recreo Verde Tourist Center in Costa Rica," Discussion Papers dp-11-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Lasse Steiner & Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Imbalance of World Heritage List: did the UNESCO strategy work?," ECON - Working Papers 014, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "The attractiveness of a modern and contemporary art museum," Working Paper CRENoS 201106, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "An urban icon? The case of the Iceman Ã–tzi," Working Paper CRENoS 201105, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lyons, Sean & Mayor, Karen & Moro, Mirko & Tol, Richard S J, 2011. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Tauber, Ramona & Anders, Sven M. & Langinier, Corinne, 2011. "The Economics of Geographical Indications: Welfare Implications," Working Papers 103262, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).