Report NEP-TUR-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ukaj, Fatos, 2010. "Marketing Concept as a Tool for Development of Tourism in Kosovo," MPRA Paper 21720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moore, Winston & Lewis-Bynoe, Denny & Howard, Stacia, 2009. "Climate Change and Tourism Features in the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 21470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moore, Winston R. & Harewood, Leandra & Grosvenor, Tiffany, 2010. "The Supply Side Effects of Climate Change on Tourism," MPRA Paper 21469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vaz, Margarida & Silva, João Albino & Manso, José Pires, 2010. "Regional expression of tourism development," MPRA Paper 21716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabinovich, Adriana & Catenazzi, Andrea, 2010. "Building Sustainable Historic Centres A Comparative Approach for Innovative Urban Projects," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2010. "Much Ado About Nothing? – Smoking Bans and Germany’s Hospitality Industry," Ruhr Economic Papers 0172, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.