Report NEP-TUR-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Holiday Destinations: Understanding the Travel Choices of Irish," Papers WP210, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- rotariu, ilie, 2000. "Tourism as Mass-media: a suitable global Tool acting locally - a possible Option to appraise the European Heritage on the 21st Century," MPRA Paper 5710, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Guido Candela & Massimiliano Castellani & Maurizio Mussoni, 2007. "Second Homes vs. Hotels: A Suggestion for a Self-enforcing Policy," Working Paper Series 50-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Ralph Winkler, 2007. "Why do ICDPs fail? The relationship between subsistence farming, poaching and eco- tourism in wildlife and habitat conservation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/76, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bortoletti Nico & Minardi Everardo, 2007. "I distretti del gusto: Nuovi sistemi produttivi di loisir, tra deficit di politiche e i nuovi processi di sviluppo locale," wp.comunite 0030, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.