Report NEP-TRE-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itf, 2018. "Surface Access to Airports: The Case of Mexico City's New International Airport," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 60, OECD Publishing.
- Paras Kharel, 2018. "From Tatopani to Rasuwa: An analysis of Nepal-China trade after the earthquake," Working Papers 02, South Asia Watch on Trade, Economics and Environment.
- Antoine Beyer, 2018. "Inland Waterways, Transport Corridors and Urban Waterfronts," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2018/21, OECD Publishing.
- Donna, Javier D., 2018. "Measuring Long-Run Price Elasticities in Urban Travel Demand," MPRA Paper 90059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yolanda Rebollo-Sanz & Jesús Rodríguez-López & Nùria Rodríguez-Planas, 2018. "Penalty-Point System, Deterrence and Road Safety: An Empirical Approach," Working Papers 18.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Wada, Kentaro & Iryo, Takamasa & Hayashi, Shunsuke, 2018. "Departure time choice equilibrium and optimal transport problems," MPRA Paper 90361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itf, 2018. "Regulatory Capacity Building: Tools for Analysing Rail Connectivity," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 63, OECD Publishing.
- Gayle, Philip & Xie, Xin, 2018. "Firms’ Markup, Cost, and Price Changes when Policymakers Permit Collusion: Does Antitrust Immunity Matter?," MPRA Paper 89914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itf, 2018. "The Impact of Alliances in Container Shipping," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 62, OECD Publishing.
- Itf, 2018. "Policy Directions for Establishing a Metropolitan Transport Authority for Korea's Capital Region," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 61, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolas Wagner, 2018. "The Billion Dollar Question: How Much Will it Cost to Decarbonise Cities’ Transport Systems?," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2018/20, OECD Publishing.
- Donato A. Melchiorre. & Sinan Küfeoglu, 2018. "Economic Assessment of Using Electric Vehicles and Batteries as Domestic Storage Units in the United Kingdom," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1858, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Frederic Lloveras Minguell, 2018. "Public Transport Governance in Greater Barcelona," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2018/23, OECD Publishing.
- Natan Colombo, 2018. "A multidisciplinary analysis of the Belt and Road Initiative," LIUC Papers in Economics 2018-5, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Pearl, Tracy Hresko, 2018. "Compensation at the Crossroads: Autonomous Vehicles & Alternative Victim Compensation Schemes," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184962, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- World Bank Group, . "The Russian Federation - An Exploratory Assessment of Transport Connectivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 30046.