Report NEP-TRE-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Carl Gaigné & Romain Gaté, 2018. "Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare," Post-Print halshs-01717983, HAL.
- Michael Ostrovsky & Michael Schwarz, 2018. "Carpooling and the Economics of Self-Driving Cars," NBER Working Papers 24349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Naghmeh Niroomand, 2017. "Estimating the Value of Life and Injury for Pedestrians Using a Stated Preference Framework," Development Discussion Papers 2017-11, JDI Executive Programs.
- Bertazzini, Mattia C., 2018. "The long-term impact of Italian colonial roads in the Horn of Africa, 1935-2000," Economic History Working Papers 87074, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Remi Jedwab & Adam Storeygard, 2017. "The Average and Heterogeneous Effects of Transportation Investments: Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa 1960-2010," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0822, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Kaarsen, Nicolai & Olsson, Ola & Selaya, Pablo, 2018. "Roman Roads to Prosperity: Persistence and Non-Persistence of Public Goods Provision," CEPR Discussion Papers 12745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2018. "Energy and Carbon Taxes in the EU. Empirical Evidence with Focus on the Transport Sector," WIFO Working Papers 555, WIFO.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2018. "The Axiomatic Foundation of Logit," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 78, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.