Report NEP-TRE-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aliya Ussinova & Isabelle Laplace & Chantal Latgé-Roucolle, 2017. "An Analysis of the Impact of Larger Aircraft (A-380) on Flight Frequency," Post-Print hal-01599423, HAL.
- Lynnette Dray & Isabelle Laplace & Aude Marzuoli & Eric Féron & Antony Evans, 2017. "Using ground transportation for aviation system disruption alleviation," Post-Print hal-01599692, HAL.
- Gioele Figus & J Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2017. "Can a reduction in fuel use result from an endogenous technical progress in motor vehicles? A partial and general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers 1705, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tang, Cheng Keat, 2017. "Do speed cameras save lives?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86567, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Seebauer, Sebastian, 2017. "Individual Drivers for Direct and Indirect Rebound Effects: A Survey Study of Electric Vehicles and Building Insulation in Austria," FCN Working Papers 17/2017, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Charnoz, Pauline & Lelarge, Claire & Trevien, Corentin, 2018. "Communication Costs and the Internal Organization of Multi-Plant Businesses: Evidence from the Impact of the French High-Speed Rail," CEPR Discussion Papers 12585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Polinder, G.-J. & Kroon, L.G. & Aardal, K. & Schmidt, M.E. & Molinaro, M., 2018. "Resolving infeasibilities in railway timetabling instances," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2018-002-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Antonio Estache & Lisa Bagnoli & Salvador Bertomeu, 2018. "Infrastructure Affordability in Developed and Developing Economies: Rules of Thumbs and Evidence," Working Papers ECARES 2018-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kelly, Morgan & Ó Gráda, Cormac, 2018. "Speed under Sail during the Early Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 12576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ryo Kawasaki & Hideo Konishi & Junki Yukawa, 2018. "Equilibria in Bottleneck Games," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 945, Boston College Department of Economics.