Report NEP-TRE-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wright, Nicholas Anthony & Lee, La-troy, 2017. "New Evidence on the Casual Effect of Traffic safety Laws on Drunk Driving and Traffic Fatalities," MPRA Paper 82730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Capurso, Mauro & Hess, Stephane, 2017. "Modelling regional accessibility towards airports using discrete choice models: an application to the Apulian airport system," Working Papers 17_4, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Faruk Dayi & Yusuf Esmer, 2017. "Measuring Financial Performance of Airline Passenger Transport Company in European," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808033, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G. & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2017. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83637, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sakhanova, Mariia & Zyatchin, Andrey V., 2016. "Improvement of Planning Methods for Freight Rail Transportation to Seaport Terminals," Conference Papers 8703, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Wiker, Dagmara, 2017. "The infrastructural investments pursued in the Polish host cities in connection with Euro 2012," MPRA Paper 82604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vigren, Andreas, 2017. "How many want to drive the bus? analyzing the number of bids for public transport bus contracts," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Kaiser, Joscha & Friedrich, Anne & Metternich, Joachim, 2017. "A Planning Approach for the Implementation of Lean In-House Transport Systems in Brownfield Plants," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 89970, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Vigren , Andreas, 2017. "The distance factor in Swedish bus contracts: how far are operators willing to go?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:14, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Or Levkovich & Jan Rouwendal & Jos van Ommeren, 2017. "The impact of highways on population redistribution: The role of land development restrictions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-109/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ebru Özgür Güler & Huseyin Guler & Ceren Boruban, 2017. "The Behaviors of Elderly Travelers in Turkey: Adana Case," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808153, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.