Report NEP-TRE-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xin Deng, 2017. "Curbing Congestion and Vehicular Emissions in China: A Call for Economic Measures," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201726, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- G. de Jong & C.L. Behrens & H. van Herk & E.T. Verhoef, 2017. "Domestic Market Power in the International Airline Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-009/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 20 Mar 2018.
- Escobari, Diego, 2017. "Airport, airline and departure time choice and substitution patterns: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 79857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Adeel & Anthony Gar-On Yeh & Feng Zhang, 2016. "Transportation disadvantage and activity participation in the cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad, Pakistan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65025, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui Manuel Pereira, 2017. "Infrastructure Investment, Labor Productivity, and International Competitiveness: The Case of Portugal," GEE Papers 0071, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jun 2017.
- Rosita Dellios, "undated". "Silk Roads of the Twenty-first Century: The Cultural Dimension," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201716, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lonzius, Marc Christopher & Lange, Anne, 2017. "Robust Scheduling: An Empirical Study of Its Impact on Air Traffic Delays," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 84640, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Flores Aguilar, Adrián & Hidalgo Arellano, Marcos & Peralta Quesada, Leda, 2017. "Promoting energy efficiency in government transportation systems: A transition roadmap and criteria for a readiness analysis," Studies and Perspectives – ECLAC Subregional Headquarters for The Caribbean 57, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Khadraoui, Djamel & FELTUS, Christophe, 2017. "Management Framework for the Visualization of Smart Monitoring Architectures Apply to Distributed Ubiquity Mobility Platform," MPRA Paper 79811, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Hunold, Matthias & Muthers, Johannes, 2018. "Spatial Competition with Capacity Constraints and Subcontracting," DICE Discussion Papers 254, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).