Report NEP-TRE-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gray Kimbrough, 2016. "What Drives Gender Differences in Commuting? Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," 2016 Papers pki275, Job Market Papers.
- Sylvain Weber & Martin PÃ©clat, 2017. "A simple command to calculate travel distance and travel time," IRENE Working Papers 16-10, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Marie Delaplace & Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2016. "Editorial: Thinking beyond the cost-benefit analysis: the wider impact of high-speed rail on local development," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/239672, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Banchongsan Charoensook, 2016. "Nodewise Decay in Two-way Flow Nash Network: a Study of Network Congestion," Working Papers 2016.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Abdurrahman M. Yazan, 2016. "Methods Used in Future Technology Analysis and its Selection: an application to VTOL transportation system," IET Working Papers Series 03/2016, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.