Report NEP-TRE-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pfeifer, Gregor & Wahl, Fabian & Marczak, Martyna, 2016. "Illuminating the world cup effect: Night lights evidence from South Africa," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 16-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Janda, Karel & Kourilek, Jakub, 2016. "Description of Biofuels and Shale Gas Development," MPRA Paper 74885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodoros N. Chatzivasileiadis & Marjan W. Hofkes & Onno J. Kuik & Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Full economic impacts of sea level rise: loss of productive resources and transport disruptions," Working Paper Series 9916, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Stephen Sheppard & Andrew Udell, 2016. "Do Airbnb Properties Affect House Prices?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Janda, Karel & Kourilek, Jakub, 2016. "Price Comovement Between Biodiesel and Natural Gas," MPRA Paper 74887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2016. "One-way and two-way cost allocation in hub network problems," MPRA Paper 74875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramamoorthy, Prasanna & Jayaswal, Sachin & Sinha, Ankur & Vidyarthi, Navneet, 2016. "Hub Interdiction & Hub Protection problems: Model formulations & Exact Solution methods. (Revised)," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-10-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.