Report NEP-TRE-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Tilk, 2016. "Branch-and-Price-and-Cut for the Vehicle Routing and Truck Driver Scheduling Problem," Working Papers 1616, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Habibi, Shiva & Beser Hugosson, Muriel & Sundbergh, Pia & Algers, Staffan, 2016. "Car fleet policy evaluation: the case of a Bonus-Malus system in Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:19, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Odolinski, Kristofer, 2016. "Estimating the impact of traffic on rail infrastructure maintenance costs: The importance of axle loads," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:21, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 14 Nov 2018.
- Ann-Kathrin Rothenbächer & Michael Drexl & Stefan Irnich, 2016. "Branch-and-Price-and-Cut for the Truck-andTrailer Routing Problem with Time Windows," Working Papers 1617, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Odolinski, Kristofer, 2016. "Contract design and performance of railway maintenance: Effects of incentive intensity and performance incentive schemes," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:20, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 13 May 2019.
- Philippe Gagnepain & David Martimort, 2016. "Merger Guidelines for Bidding Markets," Post-Print hal-01314036, HAL.
- Nicolas Lesca & Marie-Laurence Caron-Fasan & Edison Loza Aguirre & Marie-Christine Chalus-Sauvannet, 2015. "Drivers and barriers to pre-adoption of strategic scanning information systems in the context of sustainable supply chain [Motivations et freins à la pré-adoption d'un système d'information de veil," Post-Print halshs-01337216, HAL.
- Jean-François Mignot, 2016. "Strategic behaviour in road cycling competitions [La stratégie dans les courses cyclistes sur route]," Post-Print halshs-01326720, HAL.
- Christopher J. Kurz & Geng Li, 2015. "Who Drives Luxury Cars (Only for a While)?," FEDS Notes 2015-06-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean-François Mignot, 2016. "The history of professional road cycling [Histoire du cyclisme sur route professionnel]," Post-Print halshs-01326719, HAL.
- Cuong Viet Nguyen, 2016. "Impacts of rural road on household welfare in Vietnam: Evidence from a replication study," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- David-Jan Jansen & Nicole Jonker, 2016. "Fuel tourism in Dutch border regions: are only salient price differentials relevant?," DNB Working Papers 519, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.