Report NEP-TRE-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnott, Richard, 2015. "A Bathtub Model of Downtown Traffic Congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt24h06883, University of California Transportation Center.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur & Nicholas Z. Muller & Andrew J. Yates, 2015. "Environmental Benefits from Driving Electric Vehicles?," NBER Working Papers 21291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meuffels, W.J.M., 2015. "The design of road and air networks for express service providers," Other publications TiSEM d3266cb8-bc55-41be-adc7-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mendoza Alcantara,Alejandra & Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Hillberry,Russell Henry & Mendoza Alcantara,Alejandra & Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Hillberry,Russell Henry, 2015. "Understanding the operations of freight forwarders : evidence from Serbia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7311, The World Bank.
- Teuber, Mark-Oliver & Wedemeier, Jan & Wilke, Christina Benita & Yadegar, Edesa, 2015. "Wirtschaftsverkehre zwischen dem Hamburger Hafen und Polen - Perspektiven für die Entwicklung der Kammerunion Elbe/Oder (KEO)," HWWI Policy Reports 20, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Nasser Al Dossary & Carol A. Dahl, 2009. "Is Global Gasoline Demand Still as Responsive to Price?," Working Papers 2009-01, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Montag, Josef, 2015. "Identifying Odometer Fraud: Evidence from the Used Car Market in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 65182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nongnuch Boonklum, 2015. "A ?SWOT Analysis? on Business Operators in Thailand for the High-Speed Rail Project: Case Study of Phitsanulok Province," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2303661, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.