Report NEP-TRE-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias & Tziourtzioumis, Chris, 2014. "Greenhouse gas emissions and marginal abatement cost curves for the road transport in Greece," MPRA Paper 61032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Cambodia Trade Corridor Performance Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20763, The World Bank.
- Francesco Rotoli & Panayotis Christidis & Elena Navajas Cawood & Héctor Guillermo LÓPEZ RUIZ & Lorenzo VANNACCI, 2014. "Improving speed and frequency in the European rail system: Impact on accessibility and welfare," JRC Working Papers JRC85894, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- World Bank, 2014. "Republic of Congo Economic Update, September 2014 : The Road to Economic Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20737, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hossain, Md. Moqbul & Huq, Mainul & Wheeler, David, 2014. "Climate change, groundwater salinization and road maintenance costs in coastal Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7147, The World Bank.
- Nicolò Barbieri, 2014. "Investigating the impacts of technological position and European environmental regulation on green automotive patent activity," SEEDS Working Papers 3114, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Wignall, David & Wignall, Mark, 2014. "Seaborne Trade between South Asia and Southeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 508, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alexander Kihm & Colin Vance, 2014. "The Determinants of Equity Transmission Between the New and Used Car Markets – A Hedonic Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 0521, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Ahlberg , Joakim & Pyddoke, Roger, 2014. "Optimal supply of public transport: subsidising production or consumption or both?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:27, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Florento, Hector & Corpuz, Maria Isabela, 2014. "Myanmar: The Key Link between South Asia and Southeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 506, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Petrova, Milena J & Urdanoz, Miguel, 2014. "AirTicket Sales as Bids from Airline Alliances," TSE Working Papers 14-546, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 26 Jan 2015.
- Marie Delaplace & Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2014. "From low-cost airlines to low-cost high-speed trains: the French case," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/185809, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.