Report NEP-TRE-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Perkins, 2013. "Better Regulation of Public-Private Partnerships for Transport Infrastructure: Summary and Conclusions," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/6, OECD Publishing.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Georgia: Transport Sector Assessment, Strategy, and Road Map," ADB Reports RPT136127-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 22 Apr 2014.
- Rana Roy, 2014. "Environmental and Related Social Costs of the Tax Treatment of Company Cars and Commuting Expenses," OECD Environment Working Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Guillaume Burghouwt, 2013. "Airport Capacity Expansion Strategies in the Era of Airline Multi-hub Networks," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Rahman, Mustafizur & Moazzem, Khondaker Golam & Chowdhury, Mehruna Islam & Sehrin, Farzana, 2014. "Connecting South Asia and Southeast Asia: A Bangladesh Country Study," ADBI Working Papers 500, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Shilpi, Forhad & Sangraula, Prem & Li, Yue, 2014. "Voting with their feet ? access to infrastructure and migration in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7047, The World Bank.
- Lijia Tan & Lijia Wei, 2014. "Car License Auction: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1401, Xiamen Unversity, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory, revised 02 Sep 2014.