Report NEP-TRE-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajiv Sharma, 2013. "The Potential of Private Institutional Investors for Financing Transport Infrastructure," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/14, OECD Publishing.
- Qingyuan Du & Shang-Jin Wei & Peichu Xie, 2013. "Roads and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 19291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fadaei Oshyani, Masoud & Sundberg, Marcus & Karlström, Anders, 2013. "Estimating flexible route choice models using sparse data," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:11, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Item repec:ete:ceswps:ces13.16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Francesca Medda, 2013. "DYPES: Vertical differentiation, schedule delay and entry deterrence: Low cost vs. full service airlines," Working Papers 2013-05, FEDEA.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma & Karlström, Anders, 2013. "A link based network route choice model with unrestricted choice set," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:10, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Entorf, Horst, 2013.
"Der Wert der Sicherheit: Anmerkungen zur Ökonomie der Sicherheit
[The value of safety: Some remarks on the economics of safety]," MPRA Paper 49692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olaf Merk, 2013. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: Synthesis Report," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/13, OECD Publishing.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Wang, Zhu & Xu, Yi (Daniel), 2013. "Competitors, Complementors, Parents and Places: Explaining Regional Agglomeration in the U.S. Auto Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chris Kimble & Hua Wang, 2013. "China's new energy vehicles: value and innovation," Post-Print halshs-00859484, HAL.