Report NEP-TRE-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Lindsey, Robin, 2013. "Trip-timing decisions with traffic incidents," MPRA Paper 48708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765040670 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mao Xianqiang & Yang Shuqian & Liu Qin, 2013. "The Way to CO2 Emission Reduction and the Co-benefits of Local Air Pollution Control in China's Transportation Sector: A Policy and Economic Analysis," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013036, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Dominik Noe & Admasu Shiferaw, 2013. "Low-intensity Conflict and Firm Level Investment in Ethiopia," Working Papers 141, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 05 Dec 2013.
- Sylvain Leduc & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013. "Are state governments roadblocks to federal stimulus? Evidence from highway grants in the 2009 Recovery Act," Working Paper Series 2013-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Odile Andan & Bruno Faivre d'Arcier & Charles Raux & Jean-Michel Cusset, 1991. "Transports et mode de vie des ménages périurbains. Mobilité et systèmes de transport dans les espaces périurbains," Working Papers halshs-00848784, HAL.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma & Karlstrom, Anders, 2013. "A link based network route choice model with unrestricted choice set," MPRA Paper 48707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kossov, Vladimir & Kossova, Elena, 2013. "Gasoline price as social phenomenon," MPRA Paper 48720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2013. "Reordering an existing queue," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.