Report NEP-TRE-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Lindsey, Robin, 2013. "Trip-timing decisions with traffic incidents," MPRA Paper 48708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ypsilantis, P. & Zuidwijk, R.A., 2013. "Joint Design and Pricing of Intermodal Port - Hinterland Network Services: Considering Economies of Scale and Service Time Constraints," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mao Xianqiang & Yang Shuqian & Liu Qin, 2013. "The Way to CO2 Emission Reduction and the Co-benefits of Local Air Pollution Control in China's Transportation Sector: A Policy and Economic Analysis," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013036, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Dominik Noe & Admasu Shiferaw, 2013. "Low-intensity Conflict and Firm Level Investment in Ethiopia," Working Papers 141, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 05 Dec 2013.
- Leduc, Sylvain & Wilson, Daniel J., 2013. "Are State Governments Roadblocks to Federal Stimulus? Evidence on the Flypaper Effect of Highway Grants in the 2009 Recovery Act," Working Paper Series 2013-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 29 Sep 2015.
- Odile Andan & Bruno Faivre d'Arcier & Charles Raux & Jean-Michel Cusset, 1991. "Transports et mode de vie des ménages périurbains. Mobilité et systèmes de transport dans les espaces périurbains," Working Papers halshs-00848784, HAL.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma & Karlstrom, Anders, 2013. "A link based network route choice model with unrestricted choice set," MPRA Paper 48707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kossov, Vladimir & Kossova, Elena, 2013. "Gasoline price as social phenomenon," MPRA Paper 48720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2013. "Reordering an existing queue," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/15, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.