Report NEP-TRE-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanders, Rebecca L & Cooper, Jill F, 2013. "Do All Roadway Users Want the Same Things?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1zn7w26v, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Olaf Merk & Theo Notteboom, 2013. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Rotterdam/Amsterdam, the Netherlands," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Mauricio Olivera & Anamaría Tibocha, 2013. "The Politics of Transport Infrastructure Policies in Colombia," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 316, OECD Publishing.
- Kim, Jinwon & Brownstone, David, 2013. "The Impact of Residential Density on Vehicle Usage and Fuel Consumption: Evidence from National Samples," MPRA Paper 47785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Road Traffic Accidents in Saudi Arabia: An ADRL Approach and Multivariate Granger Causality," MPRA Paper 47760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Vehicle Routing in Multi-Echelon Distribution Systems with Cross-Docking: A Systematic Lexical-Metanarrative Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00834573, HAL.
- Keeling, Drew, 2013. "Oceanic Travel Conditions and American Immigration, 1890-1914," MPRA Paper 47850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00835650 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduardo Bitran & Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Juan Sebastián Robledo, 2013. "Opening the Black Box of Contract Renegotiations: An Analysis of Road Concessions in Chile, Colombia and Peru," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 317, OECD Publishing.
- Colin Green & John Heywood & Maria Navarro Paniagua, 2013. "Did liberalising English and Welsh bar hours cause traffic accidents?," Working Papers 33996659, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Moreira, Paulo Pires, 2013. "The Governance Model of the Portuguese Maritime Ports: What Future?," MPRA Paper 47821, University Library of Munich, Germany.