Report NEP-TRE-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blyde, Juan & Molina, Danielken, 2013. "Logistics Infrastructure and the International Location of Fragmented Production," MPRA Paper 45749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Measuring Inaccuracy in Travel Demand Forecasting: Methodological Considerations Regarding Ramp Up and Sampling," Papers 1303.7401, arXiv.org.
- Drennan, Matthew & Brecher, Charles, 2012. "Can Public Transportation Increase Economic Efficiency?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3mk1v8gz, University of California Transportation Center.
- Gokan, Toshitaka, 2013. "The location of manufacturing firms and imperfect information in transport market," IDE Discussion Papers 398, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bent Flyvbjerg & Massimo Garbuio & Dan Lovallo, 2013. "Delusion and Deception in Large Infrastructure Projects: Two Models for Explaining and Preventing Executive Disaster," Papers 1303.7403, arXiv.org.
- Dyble, Louise Nelson, 2012. "The Defeat of the Golden Gate Authority: Regional Planning and Local Power," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5d87n0vb, University of California Transportation Center.
- Kano, Kazuko & Kano, Takashi & Takechi, Kazutaka, 2013. "The Price of Distance: Producer Heterogeneity, Pricing to Market, and Geographic Barriers," Discussion Papers 2013-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Guerra, Erick & Cervero, Robert, 2012. "Transit and the "D" Word," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt83f6q2nv, University of California Transportation Center.
- Shoup, Donald, 2012. "The Access Almanac: Solar Parking Requirements," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt46c64527, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Policy and Planning for Large Infrastructure Projects: Problems, Causes, Cures," Papers 1303.7400, arXiv.org.
- Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "Regulatory distance and the transfer of new environmentally sound technologies: evidence from the automobile sector," GRI Working Papers 73, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Hideki Murakami, 2012. "Dynamic Effect of Low-Cost Entry on the Conduct Parameter: An Early-Stage Analysis of Southwest Airlines and America West Airlines," Discussion Papers 2012-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Cost Overruns and Demand Shortfalls in Urban Rail and Other Infrastructure," Papers 1303.7402, arXiv.org.