Report NEP-TRA-2022-09-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nils Steiner & Ruxanda Berlinschi & Etienne Farvaque & Jan Fidrmuc & Philipp Harms & Alexander Mihailov & Michael Neugart & Piotr Stanek, 2022. "Rallying around the EU Flag: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine and Attitudes toward European Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 9883, CESifo.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Pitlik, Hans & Fronaschütz, Andrea, 2022. "Has the Russian Invasion of Ukraine Reinforced Anti-Globalization Sentiment in Austria?," ILE Working Paper Series 62, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2022. "Decomposing the Grey Economy in Bulgaria - A General-Equilibrium Analysis," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2022-06, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Aug 2022.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis & Zilic, Ivan, 2020. "The economic effects of political disintegration: lessons from Serbia and Montenegro," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106160, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tanja Jakimova & Milan Eliskovski & Artina Bedzeti Baftijari, 2022. "Householdsâ€™ euroization in the Republic of North Macedonia: Is it close or far from the optimal levels?," Working Papers 2022-02, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Kartseva, Marina & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2022. "Sandwiched women: Health behavior, health, and life satisfaction," MPRA Paper 113905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina BARNA & Adina REBELEANU, 2021. "Challenges of impact measurement in an emergent social economy. An exploratory research in Romania," CIRIEC Working Papers 2107, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz & Jan Lutynski, 2022. "Structural change and inequality in general equilibrium," GRAPE Working Papers 67, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Anastasiya-Mariya Asanov Noha & Igor Asanov & Guido Buenstorf, 2022. "Mental Health and Stress Level of Ukrainians Seeking Psychological Help Online," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202231, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Victoria Babajanyan & Daniel Baksa & Mr. Martin Fukac & Eduard Hakobyan & Arshaluys Harutyunyan & Narek Karapetyan & Babken Pashinyan & Garik Petrosyan & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2022. "The Ararat Fiscal Strategy Model: A Structural Framework for Fiscal Policy Analysis in Armenia," IMF Working Papers 2022/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrinos, Harry & Montenegro, Claudio, 2022. "Returns to Education in the Public and Private Sectors: Europe and Central Asia," MPRA Paper 114206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nahmadova, Firuza, 2022. "Limits of Externally Backed Institutional Reform and Development in Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 113993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deyan Radev & Georgi Penev, 2022. "Brexit and the Fintech Revolution in Europe - Lessons from the Bulgarian Digital Finance Cluster," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2022-07, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Aug 2022.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2022. "The Impact of Digitalization and Patent on Economic Growth in Romania," MPRA Paper 114259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliu, Florin & Mulaj, Isa & Matoshi, Ruzhdi, 2021. "Phillips Curve in Self-management Socialism of Yugoslavia," MPRA Paper 113920, University Library of Munich, Germany.