Report NEP-TRA-2021-03-29This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svanidze, Miranda, 2020. "Spatial market efficiency of grain markets in the post-Soviet countries and implications for global food security," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies 310043, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Barbara Liberda & Katarzyna Sałach & Marek Pęczkowski, 2021. "The effects of child benefit on household saving," Working Papers 2021-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Mikkel Hermansen, 2021. "Reducing regional disparities for inclusive growth in Bulgaria," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1663, OECD Publishing.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Nguyen Son, 2021. "Subjective satisfaction and objective electricity poverty reduction in Vietnam, 2008-2018," Working Papers hal-03160911, HAL.
- Lankina, Tomila V. & Libman, Alexander, 2021. "The two-pronged middle class: the old bourgeoisie, new state-engineered middle class and democratic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 109008, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Honorata Bogusz, 2021. "Causes of the spatially uneven outflow of Warsaw inhabitants to the city’s suburbs: an economic analysis of the problem," Working Papers 2021-01, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Sajad Rahimian, 2021. "The Determinants of Democracy Revisited: An Instrumental Variable Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Papers 2103.04255, arXiv.org.
- Sorina Cernaianu & Claude Sobry, 2020. "The Development of Ski Areas in Romania. What Environmental, Political, and Economic Logic?," Post-Print hal-03162088, HAL.
- Linas Tarasonis & Jose Garcia-Louzao, 2021. "Productivity-Enhancing Reallocation during the Great Recession:Evidence from Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 86, Bank of Lithuania.
- Tomas Reichenbachas & Linas Jurkšas & Rokas Kaminskas, 2021. "Natural real rates of interest across Euro area countries: Are R-stars getting closer together?," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 24, Bank of Lithuania.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2020. "An analysis of investments and their drivers in Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 22, Bank of Lithuania.
- David Szakonyi & Ora John Reuter, 2020. "Electoral Manipulation and Regime Support: Survey Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 2020-19, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Igor Gurkov & Michael J. Morley, 2021. "Looking In The Rear-View Mirror: A Thirty-Five Year Retrospective On The Russian Automotive Industry," HSE Working papers WP BRP 64/MAN/2021, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Itf, 2020. "Decarbonising Azerbaijan's Transport System: Charting the Way Forward," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2021. "Gauging the Effect of Influential Observations on Measures of Relative Forecast Accuracy in a Post-COVID-19 Era: Application to Nowcasting Euro Area GDP Growth," Working Papers 2021/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Linas Tarasonis & Jose Garcia-Louzao, 2020. "A First Glance at the Minimum Wage Incidence in Lithuania using Social Security Data," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 23, Bank of Lithuania.