Report NEP-TRA-2020-06-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerzy Pieńkowski, 2020. "The Impact of Labour Migration on the Ukrainian Economy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 123, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Yiwen Chen & Ioana Salagean & Benteng Zou, 2020. "Private Educational Expenditure Inequality between Migrant and Urban Households in China’s Cities," DEM Discussion Paper Series 20-03, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Hoang Van, Cuong Van & Tran Quang, Tuyen & Nguyen Thi, Yen & Lan Nguyen, Thanh, 2019. "A propensity score matching analysis of the relationship between forest resources and household welfare in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 100105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Apr 2020.
- Shuxi Zeng & Fan Li & Peng Ding, 2020. "Is being an only child harmful to psychological health?: Evidence from an instrumental variable analysis of China's One-Child Policy," Papers 2005.09130, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Kathrin Goldmann & Jan Wessel, 2020. "TEN-T Corridors - Stairway to Heaven or Highway to Hell?," Working Papers 31, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Wei Feng & Yanrui Wu & Yue Fu, 2020. "Cultural Diversity and Foreign Direct Investment," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 20-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Mao, Rui & Xing, Mengying & Yu, Xiaohua, 2020. "The Quality Response to Real Exchange Rate Shocks: A Panel SVAR Analysis on China’s Agricultural Exports," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 303693, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jana Votapkova, 2020. "The Effect of Inpatient User Charges on Inpatient Care," Working Papers IES 2020/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2020.
- Michael Fritsch & Maria Kristalova & Michael Wyrwich, 2020. "Regional trajectories of entrepreneurship: the effect of socialism and transition," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Milena Nikolova & Boris Nikolaev & Olga Popova, 2020. "The Perceived Well-being and Health Costs of Exiting Self-Employment," Working Papers 386, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Raul Caruso & Antonella Biscione, 2020. "Static and Dynamic Analysis of Poverty in Albania (2007-2016)," Working Papers 1007, European Centre of Peace Science, Integration and Cooperation (CESPIC), Catholic University 'Our Lady of Good Counsel'.
- Nguyen, V.C. & Nguyen, Thu Thuy & Nguyen, Huu Tinh, 2020. "Government Ability, Bank-Specific Factors and Profitability - An insight from banking sector of Vietnam," OSF Preprints 9dcqp, Center for Open Science.