Report NEP-TRA-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Ylenia Curci & Patrick Llerena & Maria del Pino Ramos-Sosa & Adriana Carolina Pinate & Giulia Urso, 2019. "Looking at Creativity from East to West: Risk Taking and Intrinsic Motivation in Socially and Culturally Diverse Countries," Working Papers of BETA 2019-38, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Michael Alexeev & Andrey Chernyavskiy, 2019. "The impact of institutional quality on manufacturing sectors in Russia: panel data analysis," CAEPR Working Papers 2019-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Karikari-Apau, Ellen & Abeti, Wilson, 2019. "The Impact of Unemployment on Economic Growth in China," MPRA Paper 96192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yue Teng & Dic Lo, 2019. "Determinants of Developing Countries' Export Upgrading: The Role of China and Productive Investment," Working Papers 227, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Alari Paulus & Caroline Klein, 2019. "Effects of tax-benefit policies on the income distribution and work incentives in Estonia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1570, OECD Publishing.
- Bobana Cegar & Francisco J Parodi, 2019. "State-Owned Enterprises in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Assessing Performance and Oversight," IMF Working Papers 19/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Trung Tran & Thi Thu Hien Le & Thi Thuy Trang Nguyen & Anh Giang Pham & Thi Hanh Vu & Minh Hoang Nguyen & Ha My Vuong & Thu Trang Vuong & Phuong Hanh Hoang & Manh Toan Ho & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2019. "The relationship between birth order, sex, home scholarly culture and youths' reading practices in promoting lifelong learning for sustainable development in Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/292782, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chao Lin, 2019. "The study on the participation willingness of mortgage loan of rural real estate based on the risk perception," ERES eres2019_48, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jianhua Duan & Xuefeng Qian & Kuntal K. Das & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed, 2019. "A Replication of “The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade” (Journal of International Economics, 2011)," Working Papers in Economics 19/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Isha Agarwal & Grace Weishi Gu & Eswar S. Prasad, 2019. "China’s Impact on Global Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 26311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, W. & O’Neill, E. & Moncaster, A. & Reiner, D. & Guthrie, P., 2019. "Applying Bayesian Model Averaging to Characterise Urban Residential Stock Turnover Dynamics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1986, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Dotsey, 2019. "Demographic Aging, Industrial Policy, and Chinese Economic Growth," 2019 Meeting Papers 640, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Republic of Moldova; Fourth and Fifth Reviews Under the Extended Credit Facility and Extended Fund Facility Arrangements, Completion of the Inflation Consultation, and Request for Extension of the Arr," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/305, International Monetary Fund.
- Min Ouyang & Shengxing Zhang, 2019. "Corruption as Collateral," 2019 Meeting Papers 944, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Phuong Le & Cuong Le Van & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Minh Nguyen & Phu Nguyen-Van & Dinh-Tri Vo, 2019. "Some Issues on the Vietnam Economic Growth," Working Papers of BETA 2019-36, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.