Report NEP-TRA-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, SK, 2017. "Globalization under Hysteresis: A Study of Eastern Bloc Countries, China and India," MPRA Paper 81962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yuanyuan & Wang, Le & Zhang, Min, 2017. "Informal Search, Bad Search? The Effects of Job Search Method on Wages among Rural Migrants in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 11058, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duoduo Xu & Xiaogang Wu, 2017. "From Political Power to Personal Wealth: Privatization, Elite Opportunity, and Social Stratification in Post-Reform China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2017-45, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Aug 2017.
- Hou, Yang & Nartea, Gilbert, 2017. "Price Discovery in the Stock Index Futures Market: Evidence from the Chinese stock market crash," MPRA Paper 81995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deng, Xiaohu & Jiang, Christine & Young, Danqing, 2017. "Short Selling and Politically Motivated Negative Information Hoarding," Working Papers 2017-14, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Leonardo Baccini & Giammario Impullitti & Edmund J. Malesky, 2017. "Globalization and State Capitalism: Assessing Vietnam's Accession to the WTO," CESifo Working Paper Series 6618, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wang, Haining & Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell, 2017. "Do Migrant Students Affect Local Students' Academic Achievements in Urban China?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 130, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Roud Vitaliy & Valeriya Vlasova, 2017. "Cooperating with Universities and R&D Organizations: Mainstream Practice or Peculiarity?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 75/STI/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jiankun LU & Pi-Han Tsai, 2017. "Signal and Political Accountability: Environmental Petitions in China," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1711, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Korshunov, Dmitry & Pereboev, Vladimir & Tsukarev, Taras, 2017.
"Евразийский Экономический Союз
[Eurasian Economic Union]," MPRA Paper 82051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su, Yaqin & Tesfazion, Petros & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "Where Are Migrants from? Inter- vs. Intra-Provincial Rural-Urban Migration in China," IZA Discussion Papers 11029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xin Huang & Koichi Nakagawa & Jie Li, 2017. "Effects of Top Management Team Characteristics on Corporate Charitable Activities: Evidence from the Board for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Xiuli Sun & Haizheng Li & Vivek Ghosal, 2017. "Firm-level Human Capital and Innovation: Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 6370, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "What Drives Spatial Clusters of Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Economic Census Data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 127, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Hu, Zhongzhong & Rodrigue, Joel & Tan, Yong & Yu, Chunhai, 2017. "Product Churning, Reallocation, and Chinese Export Growth," MPRA Paper 82039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kürschner, Kathleen, 2017. "Immigration and Rental Prices of Residential Housing: Evidence from the Fall of the Berlin Wall," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168092, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.