Report NEP-TRA-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boffy-Ramirez, Ernest & Moon, Soojae, 2017. "The Role of China's Household Registration System in the Urban-Rural Income Differential," IZA Discussion Papers 11022, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Qu FENG & Zhifeng WANG & Guiying Laura WU, 2017. "Productivity Dynamics of Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1706, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Carlos Garriga & Aaron Hedlund & Yang Tang & Ping Wang, 2017. "Rural-Urban Migration, Structural Transformation, and Housing Markets in China," NBER Working Papers 23819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tuyen Quang Tran & Huong Vu Van, 2017. "Housing and Well-being among the Vietnamese Elderly," Working Papers 2, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Huong Vu Van & Tuyen Quang Tran & Tuan Van Nguyen & Lim Steven, 2017. "Corruption and Firm Financial Performance: New Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers 1, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ayhan, Sinem H. & Gatskova, Kseniia & Lehmann, Hartmut, 2017. "The Impact of Non-Cognitive Skills and Risk Preferences on Rural-to-Urban Migration: Evidence from Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 10982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2017. "Cleaning up the air for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games: Empirical study on Chinaâ€™s thermal power sector," Discussion Papers 1718, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Bhattacharya, Mita & Kumar, Mantu, 2017. "Financial Development, Industrialisation, Urbanisation and the Role of Institutions: A Comparative Analysis between India and China," MPRA Paper 81609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2017.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Desislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2017. "Sustainability level of Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 81593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hajek & Roman Horvath, 2017. "International Spillovers of (Un)Conventional Monetary Policy: The Effect of the ECB and US Fed on Non-Euro EU Countries," Working Papers 2017/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Lewandowski, Piotr & Góra, Marek & Lis, Maciej, 2017. "Temporary Employment Boom in Poland: A Job Quality vs. Quantity Trade-off?," IZA Discussion Papers 11012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiao CHEN & Bihong HUANG & Dezhu YE, 2017. "The Role of Punctuation in P2P Lending: Evidence from China," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1707, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.