Report NEP-TRA-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Desislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2017. "Framework for analyzing and assessing the system of governance and the level of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria and China," MPRA Paper 78248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Xiaobing, 2017. "Exchange rate movements and export market dynamics: Evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2017. "Productivity gains from agglomeration and migration in Chinese cities over 2002-2013," Working Papers 1709, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Ukraine; 2016 Article IV Consultation and third review under the Extended Arrangement, Requests for a Waiver of Non-Observance of a Performance Criterion, Waiver of Applicability, Rephasing of Access ," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Yiwen Chen & Vincent Fromentin & Ioana Salagean & Benteng Zou, 2017. "To Migrate With or Without Ones’ Children in China - That is the Question," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Slovak Republic; 2017 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Informational Annex for Slovak Republic," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2017. "The Hukou Impact on the Chinese Wage Structure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1660, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hunter Clark & Maxim Pinkovskiy & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2017. "China's GDP Growth May be Understated," NBER Working Papers 23323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsombor Cseres-Gergely & Gyorgy Molnar & Tibor Szabo, 2017. "Expenditure responses, policy interventions and heterogeneous welfare effects in Hungary during the 2000s," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1704, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marko Crnogorac & Santiago Lago Peñas, 2017. "Cyclical sensitivity of public finances in former Yugoslavian countries (2001–2014)," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1701, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Multiple Effects of Child Health Insurance in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 78614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Slovak Republic; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Makpal Assembayeva & Jonas Egerer & Roman Mendelevitch & Nurkhat Zhakiyev, 2017. "A Spatial Electricity Market Model for the Power System of Kazakhstan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1659, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Ukraine; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/84, International Monetary Fund.