Report NEP-TRA-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Desislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2017. "Framework for analyzing and assessing the system of governance and the level of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria and China," MPRA Paper 78248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Xiaobing, 2017. "Exchange rate movements and export market dynamics: Evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2017. "Productivity gains from agglomeration and migration in Chinese cities over 2002-2013," Working Papers 1709, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Ukraine; 2016 Article IV Consultation and third review under the Extended Arrangement, Requests for a Waiver of Non-Observance of a Performance Criterion, Waiver of Applicability, Rephasing of Access ," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Yiwen Chen & Vincent Fromentin & Ioana Salagean & Benteng Zou, 2017. "To Migrate With or Without Ones’ Children in China - That is the Question," DEM Discussion Paper Series 17-06, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Slovak Republic; 2017 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Informational Annex for Slovak Republic," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2017. "The Hukou Impact on the Chinese Wage Structure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1660, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hunter Clark & Maxim Pinkovskiy & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2017. "China's GDP Growth May be Understated," NBER Working Papers 23323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsombor Cseres-Gergely & Gyorgy Molnar & Tibor Szabo, 2017. "Expenditure responses, policy interventions and heterogeneous welfare effects in Hungary during the 2000s," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1704, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Marko Crnogorac & Santiago Lago Peñas, 2017. "Cyclical sensitivity of public finances in former Yugoslavian countries (2001–2014)," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1701, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Multiple Effects of Child Health Insurance in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 78614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Slovak Republic; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Makpal Assembayeva & Jonas Egerer & Roman Mendelevitch & Nurkhat Zhakiyev, 2017. "A Spatial Electricity Market Model for the Power System of Kazakhstan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1659, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Ukraine; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/84, International Monetary Fund.