Report NEP-TRA-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guo, Di & Jiang, Kun & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2017. "Institutions and Managerial Task Allocation: Evidence from Chinese Entrepreneurs," CEPR Discussion Papers 11853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liudmila Kitrar & Georgy Ostapkovich & Tamara Lipkind & Kateryna Gumeniuk & Liudmila Katorgina, 2017. "A Comparison of Russian Practices in Industrial Statistics with Un Recommendations: Similarities and Differences in Classifications, Data Items and Indicators," HSE Working papers WP BRP 72/STI/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," KIER Working Papers 966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Innovation Policy and Economic Actors: State, Market and Enterprise," KIER Working Papers 965, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Che, Yi & Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2017. "Institutional Difference and FDI Location Choice: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 77158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gan, Jie & Guo, Yan & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2017. "China's Decentralized Privatization and Change of Control Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 11854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petra Lunackova & Jan Prusa & Karel Janda, 2017. "The merit order effect of Czech renewable energy," CAMA Working Papers 2017-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2017. "Capitalism and Socialism: Review of Kornai's Dynamism, Rivalry, and the Surplus Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karachiwalla, Naureen & Park, Albert, 2017. "Promotion Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from Chinese Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 10547, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke & Matousek, Roman & Rughoo, Aarti, 2017. "Bank Efficiency, Productivity and Convergence in EU countries: A Weighted Russell Directional Distance Model," MPRA Paper 77237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Hongyi & Funke, Michael & Lozev, Ivan & Tsang, Andrew, 2017. "To guide or not to guide? Quantitative monetary policy tools and macroeconomic dynamics in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tóth, Peter, 2017. "Nowcasting Slovak GDP by a Small Dynamic Factor Model," MPRA Paper 77245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tan, Yong & Zhao, Chen, 2017. "New Exporters and Continuing Exporters under Exchange Rate Fluctuations," MPRA Paper 77244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gang, Ira N. & Gatskova, Kseniia & Landon-Lane, John & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2017. "Vulnerability to Poverty: Tajikistan during and after the Global Financial Crisis," GLO Discussion Paper Series 11, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Yin, Heng, 2017. "Cost and Product Advantages: A Firm-level Model for the Chinese Exports and Industry Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 11862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glewwe, Paul & Huang, Qiuqiong & Park, Albert, 2017. "Cognitive Skills, Noncognitive Skills, and School-to-Work Transitions in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 10566, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xieshu Wang, 2016. "Private equity in China and in Europe: an institutional comparative study," CEPN Working Papers 2016-11, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.