Report NEP-TRA-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2017. "The impact of state-controlled banks on the Russian banking sector," MPRA Paper 77155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vugar Rahimov & Nigar Jafarova & Fuad Ganbarov, 2017. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through to CPI and its components in Oil-Exporting CIS Countries," IHEID Working Papers 06-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- KASHIN, Vasily, 2017. "Russian Perspectives on the Third Offset Strategy and Its Implications for Russian-Chinese Defense TechnologicalCooperation," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt2dh5c1nh, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kandil, Magda & Kumar, Mantu & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2017. "The Drivers of Economic Growth in China and India: Globalization or Financial Development?," MPRA Paper 77183, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2017.
- Huai-Long Shi & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2017. "Time series momentum and contrarian effects in the Chinese stock market," Papers 1702.07374, arXiv.org.
- Giovanni Facchini & Maggie Y. Liu & Anna Maria Mayda & Minghai Zhou, 2017. "The impact of China's WTO accession on internal migration," Development Working Papers 422, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Feb 2017.
- Dang Thi Thu Hoai, 2017. "Group-based inequalities: The case of Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 018, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Michael Sockin & Wei Xiong, 2017. "China's Gradualistic Economic Approach and Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 23194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- CHEUNG, Tai Ming & ANDERSON, Eric & YANG, Fan, 2017. "Chinese Defense Industry Reforms and Their Implications for US-China Military Technological Competition," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt84v3d66k, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.