Report NEP-TRA-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José de Sousa & Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2015. "Has trade openness reduced pollution in China?," Working Papers 2015-11, CEPII research center.
- Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David G., 2015. "Matching Food with Mouths: A Statistical Explanation to the Abnormal Decline of Per Capita Food Consumption in Rural China," Discussion Papers 198717, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- MENG Jianjun & ZHANG Hongyong, 2015. "Empirical Analysis on the Structural Changes in Railroad Logistics in China (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tan, Yong & Lin, Faqin & Hu, Cui, 2015. "How continuing exporters set the price? Theory and empirical evidence from China," MPRA Paper 65534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Nazrul Islam, 2015. "Will Inequality Lead China to the Middle Income Trap?," Working Papers 142, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Piotr Lis, 2015. "Financialisation of the water sector in Poland," Working papers wpaper101, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Fang, Pengqian & Luo, Zhenni & Fang, Zi, 2015. "What is the job satisfaction and active participationof medical staff in public hospital reform: a studyin Hubei province of China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62635, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mario Holzner, 2015. "Aufwind im Westen Mittel-, Ost- und Südosteuropas: Wichtige Wachstumsimpulse für Österreich," wiiw Research Reports in German language 2015-07, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Piotr Lis, 2015. "Financialisation of the system of provision applied to housing in Poland," Working papers wpaper100, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Combes, Jean Louis & Minea, Alexandru & YOGO, Thierry & Mustea, Lavinia, 2015. "Output effects of fiscal stimulus in Central and Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 65623, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 May 2015.
- Silvia Bertarelli & Chiara Lodi, 2015. "Innovation and exporting: a study on Eastern European firms," Working Papers 2015104, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.