Report NEP-TRA-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seth G. Benzell & Eugene Goryunov & Maria Kazakova & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda & Kristina Nesterova & Andrey Zubarev, 2015. "Simulating Russia’s and Other Large Economies’ Challenging and Interconnected Transitions," NBER Working Papers 21269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marek Dabrowski, 2015. "The harsh reality of Ukraine’s fiscal arithmetic," Policy Contributions 881, Bruegel.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Chinaâ€™s Imbalanced Sex Ratio and Satisfaction with Marital Relationships," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Simona Malovana, 2015. "Foreign Exchange Interventions at the Zero Lower Bound in the Czech Economy: A DSGE Approach," Working Papers IES 2015/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2015.
- Kostevc, Crt, 2015. "Ownership structure and firm export performance. Evidence from Slovenian microdata," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 410, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jinzhao Chen & Xingwang Qian, 2015. "Measuring the On-Going Changes in China's Capital Flow Management: A De Jure and a Hybrid Index Data Set," Working Papers 112015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Egorova, Yana, 2015. "Сохранение Денежных Средств В Период Финансового Кризиса 2014-2015 Года [Preservation of money during financial crisis of 2014-2015]," MPRA Paper 65052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabor Hunya & Monika Schwarzhappel, 2015. "Recovery in the NMS, Decline in the CIS," wiiw FDI Reports 2015-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Raymond Fisman & Yongxiang Wang, 2015. "The Mortality Cost of Political Connections," NBER Working Papers 21266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dori Pavloska - Gjorgjieska, Jelena Stanojevic, 2015. "Non- Performing Loans In The Banking Systems Of Serbia, Croatia And Macedonia: Comparative Analysis," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2015-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "What Determines SMEs’ Funding Obstacles to Bank Loans and Trade Credits?," wiiw Working Papers 114, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Fabio Filipozzi & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "Uncovered Interest Parity in Central and Eastern Europe: Sample, Expectations and Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2015014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Wenli Cheng & Yongzheng Wu, 2015. "Income inequality in China: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with National Time Series and Provincial Panel Data 1978-2011," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mirjana Knezevic, Petar Veselinovic, 2015. "New Education Policy’S Priorities As A Function Of Economic Development Of Serbia," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2015-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Michael Funke & Petar Mihaylovski & Haibin Zhu, 2015. "Monetary Policy Transmission in China: A DSGE Model with Parallel Shadow Banking and Interest Rate Control," Working Papers 122015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Evica Delova Jolevska, Ilija Andovski, 2015. "Non- Sustainability Of The Foreign Assistance In Agriculture – Macedonian Experience," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2015-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).