Report NEP-TRA-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Earle, John S. & Gehlbach, Scott, 2014. "The Productivity Consequences of Political Turnover: Firm-Level Evidence from Ukraine's Orange Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 8510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anders Aslund, 2014. "An Economic Strategy to Save Ukraine," Policy Briefs PB14-24, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Konstantin Kholodilin & Dirk Ulbricht & Georg Wagner, 2014. "Are the Economic Sanctions against Russia Effective?," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 28, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price Discrimination and Pricing to Market Behavior of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187583, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2014. "The Local Government Crisis 2007-2014: When China's Financial Management Faltered," Working Papers 272014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ghada Fayad & Roberto Perrelli, 2014. "Growth Surprises and Synchronized Slowdowns in Emerging Markets––An Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 14/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhou, Song & Awokuse, Titus O., "undated". "Urbanization, Nutrition Transition, and Obesity: Evidence from China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170458, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Asci, Serhat & Seale, James, 2014. "Effect of Relative Price Changes of Top Principle Crops on Farm Land Allocation in Post-Soviet Russia: Do Prices Matter?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170681, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Unknown, 2013. "Economic, social and institutional factors in the growth of agri-food sector in Europe," Multiannual Program Reports 164841, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Petrick, Martin, 2014.
"Modernising Russia's cattle and dairy sectors under WTO conditions: Insights from East Germany
[Die Modernisierung der russischen Rinder- und Milchproduktion unter WTO-Bedingungen: Erfahrungen aus ," IAMO Discussion Papers 150, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485641 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cojocaru, Alexandru & Diagne, Mame Fatou, 2014. "Should income inequality be reduced and who should benefit ? redistributive preferences in Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7097, The World Bank.
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Lei, Lei, 2014. ""As Rare as a Panda": How Facial Attractiveness, Gender, and Occupation Affect Interview Callbacks at Chinese Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 8605, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Figiel, Szczepan & Kuberska, Dominika & Kufel, Justyna, 2014. "An analysis of conditions and the state of development of the agri-food clusters in Poland," Multiannual Program Reports 179501, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- LU, Jie & Tang, Zhong & Lin, Yujie & Zhu, Xinkai & Liu, Wenyong, 2014. "Has China’s Domestic Food Price Become More Stable? An Investigation Based on a Structural Break Regime Switching Model," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170635, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Munnings, Clayton & Morgenstern, Richard & Wang, Zhongmin & Liu, Xu, 2014. "Assessing the Design of Three Pilot Programs for Carbon Trading in China," Discussion Papers dp-14-36, Resources For the Future.
- Xin Tang & Hua Liao, 2014. "Energy poverty and solid fuels use in rural China: Analysis based on national population census," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 57, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Orszaghova, Lucia & Schudel, Willem & Dautovic, Ernest, 2014. "Intra-industry trade between CESEE countries and the EU15," Working Paper Series 1719, European Central Bank.
- Michal Paulus & Eva Michalíková, 2014. "Gravity model analysis: robust evidence from the Czech Republic and corruption matching," Working Papers IES 2014/32, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- John Fernald & Mark M. Spiegel & Eric T. Swanson, 2014. "Monetary Policy Effectiveness in China: Evidence from a FAVAR Model," NBER Working Papers 20518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.