Report NEP-TRA-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasily Astrov & Serkan Çiçek & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Richte, 2014. "On Thin Ice: CESEE Core Resilient in the Face of EU Stagnation and the Ukraine Crisis," wiiw Forecast Reports Autumn2014, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Zhang, Jian & Vialle, Pierre, 2014. "An event-based analysis of Huawei's strategic path and style," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101379, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ce Wang & Hua Liao & Su-Yan Pan & Lu-Tao Zhao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "The fluctuations of China's energy intensity: Biased technical change," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 56, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Zhao, Xueting & Burnett, J. Wesley & Lacombe, Donald J., 2014. "Province-level Convergence of China CO2 Emission Intensity," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169403, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01021376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Pospisil & Jiri Schwarz, 2014. "Bankruptcy, Investment, and Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Post-Transition Economy," Working Papers IES 2014/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Holst, Carsten & Cramon-Taubdel, Stephan von, 2014. "Trade, Market Integration and Spatial Price Transmission on EU Pork Markets following Eastern Enlargement," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187598, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Lenka Štastná & Jana Votapkova, 2014. "Efficiency of Hospitals in the Czech Republic: Conditional Efficiency Approach," Working Papers IES 2014/31, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Ongena, Steven & Schindele, Ibolya & Vonnák, Dzsamila, 2014. "In lands of foreign currency credit, bank lending channels run through? The effects of monetary policy at home and abroad on the currency denomination of the supply of credit," CFS Working Paper Series 474, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Alisher Aldashev & Alexander M. Danzer, 2014. "Economic Returns to Speaking the Right Languages)? Evidence from Kazakhstan's Shift in State Language and Language of Instruction," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1440, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Tran, Minh Chau & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding, 2014. "Credit Constraints and Impact on Farm Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam’s North Central Coast region," 2014 Conference, August 28-29, 2014, Nelson, New Zealand 187495, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Horváth, Roman & Maršál, Aleš, 2014. "The term structure of interest rates in a small open economy DSGE model with Markov switching," FinMaP-Working Papers 22, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Waidler J. & Hagen-Zanker J.S. & Gassmann F. & Siegel M., 2014. "Do remittances and social assistance have different impacts on expenditure patterns of recipient households?: The Moldovan case," MERIT Working Papers 072, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan, 2014. "Food consumer inflation rate convergence in the European Union with special emphasis on the New Member States," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170574, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.