Report NEP-TRA-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_98 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melecky, Ales & Melecky, Martin, 2014. "The Checks of Czechs: Optimizing the Debt Portfolio of the Czech Government," MPRA Paper 57604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2014. "Cooperation between Russian research organizations and industrial companies: factors and problems," MPRA Paper 57503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Willems, Tim, 2014. "Learning dynamics and support for economic reforms : why good news can be bad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6973, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2014. "Gone for Good? Subsidies with Export Share Requirements in China: 2002-2013," CEP Discussion Papers dp1287, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rafal Wolski & Magdalena Zaleczna, 2014. "The impact of the business cycle on the construction companies’ sector inselected states," ERES eres2014_146, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Tinh Doan & Son Nguyen & Tuyen Tran & Huong Vu & Steven Lim, 2014. "Does Rising Import Competition Harm Local Firm Productivity in Less Advanced Economies? Evidence from Vietnam's Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers in Economics 14/09, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "Operational scales, sources of finance, and firms’ performance: evidence from Vietnamese longitudinal data," Working Papers CEB 14-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Magdalena Zaleczna, 2014. "Restitution in Poland – costs and obligations after 25 years of democratic state’s creation," ERES eres2014_145, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delina Ibrahimaj & Gianluca Mattarocci, 2014. "Construction activity and real estate market trend: evidence from Albania," ERES eres2014_11, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_242 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ifrim, Adrian, 2014. "Estimation of the Basic New Keynesian Model for the Economy of Romania," MPRA Paper 57479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Desislava Dikova & Andreja Jaklic & Anze Burger & Aliaz Kuncic, 2014. "Export diversity or focus? What strategy is best for first-time internationalizing SMEs from an emerging market?," Working Papers/Institute for International Business iibp1, Institute for International Business.