Report NEP-TRA-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Céline BONNEFOND & Matthieu CLEMENT & François COMBARNOUS, 2013. "In search of the elusive Chinese urban middle class: An exploratory analysis," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2013-19, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global welfare impact of China: trade integration and technological change," Working Paper Series WP-2013-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2013. "Институциональный Эксперимент [Institutional Experiment]," MPRA Paper 50071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global labor market impact of rmerging giants: a quantitative assessment," Working Paper Series WP-2013-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Vatthanamixay Chansomphou & Masaru Ichihashi, 2013. "Structural change, labor productivity growth, and convergence of BRIC countries," IDEC DP2 Series 3-5, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).