Report NEP-TRA-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Cities: Evidence from the Post-communist World," WIFO Working Papers 397, WIFO.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2011. "Sectoral Composition of Foreign Direct Investment and External Vulnerability in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 11/123, .
- MENG Jianjun, 2011. "How Far Has China's Urbanization Come? (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek & J. P. Angenendt, 2011. "MNE’s Regional Location Choice - A Comparative Perspective on East Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Yuanyan S Zhang, 2011. "Credit Market Imperfection and Sectoral Asymmetry of Chinese Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers 11/118, .
- Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2010. "Infrastructure investment opportunities in the New EU Member States: the role of regional policies," Working Papers 201003, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2010. "Critical review of cluster mapping studies in Poland," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1001, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Jun Zhang, 2011. "Related Variety, Global Connectivity and Institutional Embeddedness: Internet Development in Beijing and Shanghai Compared," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1110, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Aaron Mehrotra, 2011. "What Drives Urban Consumption in Mainland China? The Role of Property Price Dynamics," Working Papers 152011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Roman Mogilevsky, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Kyrgyz Republic before and during the Global Crisis," CASE Network Reports 0097, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Graham Bird & Alex Mandilaras & Helen Popper, 2011. "Is There a Beijing Consensus on International Macroeconomic Policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0611, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Minea, Alexandru & Rault, Christophe, 2011. "External Monetary Shocks and Monetary Integration: Evidence from the Bulgarian Currency Board," IZA Discussion Papers 5797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitiu, Avram & Merce, Emilian & Sabau, Marius Mircea, 2010. "Considerents Concerning the Romanian Emigrants' Options," Apas Papers 159, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.