Report NEP-TRA-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," Working Papers 2011-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Greif, Avner & Iyigun, Murat & Sasson, Diego, 2011. "Risk, Institutions and Growth: Why England and Not China?," IZA Discussion Papers 5598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011. "Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 33, European Institute, LSE.
- Andreas Freytag & Jac C. Heckelman, 2011. "Has assistance from USAID been successful in promoting and sustaining democracy? Evidence from the transition economies of Eastern Europe and Eurasia," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Polishchuk, Leonid & Borisova, Ekaterina, 2010. "Performance assessment of Russian homeowners associations : The importance of being social," MPRA Paper 28785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZHAO Wei, 2011. "Emerging Paradigm of Internationalization of China's Private-Owned Enterprises: Theoretical analysis and case study," Discussion papers 11031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masashi Hoshino, 2011. "Measurement of GDP per capita and regional disparities in China, 1979-2009," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Apr 2011.
- Moszoro, Marian & Krzyzanowska, Magdalena, 2011. "Implementing public-private partnerships in municipalities," IESE Research Papers D/908, IESE Business School.
- ZHAO Wei & JING Dong, 2011. "ODI and Home Country's Industrial Upgrading: Mechanism and preliminary evidence," Discussion papers 11032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- J. William Ambrosini & Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri & Dragos Radu, 2011. "The Selection of Migrants and Returnees: Evidence from Romania and Implications," NBER Working Papers 16912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Brown & Karolin Kirschenmann & Steven Ongena, 2011. "Foreign Currency Loans - Demand or Supply Driven?," Working Papers 2011-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh & Batten, Jonathan, 2010. "An Empirical Investigation of Liquidity and Stock Returns Relationship in Vietnam Stock Markets during Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 29862, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2011.