Report NEP-TRA-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Lov sz & Mariann Rig¢, 2009. "Who Earns Their Keep? An Estimation of the Productivity-Wage Gap in Hungary 1986-2005," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0902, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2009. "Monetary Transmission in Three Central European Economies: Evidence from Time-Varying Coefficient Vector Autoregressions," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0913, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:dem:wpaper:wp-2009-022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Lewis, 2009. "Fiscal policy in Central and Eastern Europe with real time data: Cyclicality, inertia and the role of EU accession," DNB Working Papers 214, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2009. "Vulnerabilities in Central and Eastern European countries : Dynamics of asymmetric shocks," Working Papers 0917, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Straub, Roland & Thimann, Christian, 2009. "The external and domestic side of macroeconomic adjustment in China," Working Paper Series 1040, European Central Bank.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2009. "Optimum Currency Areas Structural Changes and the Endogeneity of the OCA Criteria: Evidence from Six New EU Member States," Working Papers 99, Bank of Greece.
- Beckmann, Elisabeth & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2009. "Oil Price Shock and Structural Changes in CMEA Trade," Discussion Papers in Economics 10963, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Yamaoka, Kanako, 2009. "The Feasibility of Cuban Market Economy: A Comparison with Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 189, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lev Freinkman & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Ulrich Thießen, 2009. "Incentive Effects of Fiscal Equalization: Has Russian Style Improved?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 912, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Max Gillman & Mark N. Harris, 2009. "The Effect of Inflation on Growth - Evidence from a Panel of Transition Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0912, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Myck, Michal & Nicinska, Anna & Morawski, Leszek, 2009. "Count Your Hours: Returns to Education in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 4332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yoshino, Hisao, 2009. "Financial Policies and Dynamic Game Simulation in Poland and Hungary," IDE Discussion Papers 187, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Granato, Nadia & Haas, Anette & Hamann, Silke, 2009. "Does labour mobility reduce disparities between regional labour markets in Germany?," IAB Discussion Paper 200915, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- DINH Thi Hoang Yen, 2009. "Impacts of Import Liberalization Policy on Economic Growth in Vietnam: A Channel Analysis," Working Papers 19, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.