Report NEP-TRA-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "The two sides of a ghost: Twenty years without the wall," POLIS Working Papers 125, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Sun, Jianjun & Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2009. "Regional disparities and investment-cash flow sensitivity: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," MPRA Paper 14858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guo, Xiang-Yu & Yu, Zhi-Gang & Schmit, Todd M. & Henehan, Brian M. & Li, Dan, 2009. "An Empirical Evaluation of New Socialist Countryside Development in China," Working Papers 49002, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Li L. Ong & Andrea M. Maechler, 2009. "Foreign Banks in the CESE Countries; In for a Penny, in for a Pound?," IMF Working Papers 09/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Vivian W. Chen & Harry X. Wu & Bart van Ark, 2008. "Measuring Changes In Competitiveness In Chinese Manufacturing Industries Across Regions In 1995-2004:An Unit Labor Cost Approach," Economics Program Working Papers 08-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- H. Lehmann & J. Kluve, 2008. "Assessing Active Labor Market Policies in Transition Economies," Working Papers 646, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wu, Laping, 2009. "Consumer Preferences for U.S. Pork in Urban China," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49184, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Daniel Leigh & Stefania Fabrizio & Ashoka Mody, 2009. "The Second Transition; Eastern Europe in Perspective," IMF Working Papers 09/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Wenshu Gao & Russell Smyth, 2009. "Health Human Capital, Height and Wages in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Tuuli Koivu, 2009. "China's exchange rate policy and Asian trade," BIS Working Papers 282, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martin Cihak & Wim Fonteyne, 2009. "Five Years After; European Union Membership and Macro-Financial Stability in the New Member States," IMF Working Papers 09/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:wse:wpaper:31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emil Stavrev, 2009. "Forces Driving Inflation in the New EU10 Members," IMF Working Papers 09/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Ana Isabel Moreno-Monroy, 2008. "The dynamics of spatial agglomeration in China: an empirical assessment," Economics Program Working Papers 08-06, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Jens Arnold & Peter Hoeller & Margaret Morgan & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009. "Structural Reforms and the Benefits of the Enlarged EU Internal Market: Much Achieved and Much to Do," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 694, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14885 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David J., 2008. "The Economic Effects of Land Reform in Central Asia: The Case of Tajikistan," Discussion Papers 46249, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.