Report NEP-TRA-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anos-Casero, Paloma & Udomsaph, Charles, 2009. "What drives firm productivity growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4841, The World Bank.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2009. "Investor protection and share prices: Evidence from statutory rules governing variations of shareholders’ class rights in Russia," MPRA Paper 13678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Bilyk, Olga & Grechaniuk, Bogdana, 2009. "Firm Performance and Managerial Turnover: The Case of Ukraine," MPRA Paper 13685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Horváth, 9/02. "Interest Margins Determinants of Czech Banks," Working Papers IES 2009/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2009/02.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Christos S. Savva, 2009. "Financial Dollarization: Short-Run Determinants in Transition Economies," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 113, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Péter Bakos & Péter Benczúr & Dora Benedek, 2008. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Estimates and Flat Tax Predictions using the Hungarian Tax Changes in 2005," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/32, European University Institute.
- Lenka Šťastná, 9/03. "Spatial Interdependence of Local Public Expenditures: Selected Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2009/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2009/03.
- Boyko, Irina, 2008. "Central and East European countries: innovation leapfrog versus “path dependence”?," MPRA Paper 13783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farchy, Emily, 2009. "The impact of EU accession on human capital formation : can migration fuel a brain gain ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4845, The World Bank.
- E. Van de Poel & O. O'Donnell & E. Van Doorslaer, 2009. "The Health Penalty of China's Rapid Urbanization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Titelman, Daniel & Vera, Cecilia & Perez Caldentey, Esteban, 2008. "The Latin American experience in pension system reform: Coverage, fiscal issues and possible implications for China," MPRA Paper 13730, University Library of Munich, Germany.