Report NEP-TRA-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & He, Ping & Qian, Jinchang, 2007. "FDI, Market Structure and R&D Investments in China," Working Paper Series 708, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Domadenik, Polona & Prašnikar, Janez & Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "How to Increase R&D in Transition Economies? Evidence from Slovenia," IZA Discussion Papers 2801, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louis Augustin-Jean, 2007. "The Social Construction of Markets in a Transitional Economy: The Example of the Sugar Industry in China," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-4, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kuzeyev, Vitaliy, 2007. "On the Dynamics of Ethnic Fractionalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6360, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "The relation between private transfers and household income on looking at altruism, exchange and risk-sharing hypotheses. An empirical analysis applied to Russia (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-14, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Pushak, Taras & Tiongson, Erwin R. & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2007. "Public finance, governance, and growth in transition economies : empirical evidence from 1992-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4255, The World Bank.
- Babetskii, Ian & Campos, Nauro F., 2007. "Does reform work? : An econometric examination of the reform-growth puzzle," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Shepotylo, Oleksandr & Tarr, David, 2007. "The structure of import tariffs in the Russian Federation : 2001-05," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4265, The World Bank.
- Item repec:rjr:wpiecf:0706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore