Report NEP-TRA-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Muravyev, 2006. "Human Capital Externalities: Evidence from the Transition Economy of Russia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 629, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Karas, Alexei & Pyle, William & Schoors, Koen, 2006. "Sophisticated discipline in a nascent deposit market: Evidence from post-communist Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fungacova, Zuzana & Hanousek, Jan, 2006. "A castle built on sand: The effects of mass privatization on stock market creation in transition economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jurajda, Stepan & Paligorova, Teodora, 2006. "Female Managers and their Wages in Central Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 5871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Lemmen, 2006. "Is the renminbi undervalued?," CPB Memorandum 166, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Julia Spies & Helena Marques, 2006. "Trade Effects of the Europe Agreements," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 274/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Constant, Amelie & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2006. "The Russian-Ukrainian Earnings Divide," CEPR Discussion Papers 5904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2006. "Exchange rate policy and the relative distribution of FDI among host countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ming Su & Quanhou Zhao, 2006. "The fiscal framework and urban infrastructure finance in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4051, The World Bank.
- Karin Jõeveer, 2006. "Sources of capital structure : evidence from transition countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2006-02, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Nov 2006.
- *Unicef, 2006. "Innocenti Social Monitor 2006: Understanding child poverty in South-Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States," Innocenti Social Monitor insomo06/8, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Priit Vahter, 2006. "Productivity in Estonian enterprises: the role of innovation and competition," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2006-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Dec 2006.
- Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin, 2006. "Trade reforms and welfare : an ex-post decomposition of income in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4049, The World Bank.
- Andrea Kutinova, 2006. "Paternity Deferments and the Timing of Births: U.S. Natality During the Vietnam War," Working Papers in Economics 06/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.