Report NEP-TRA-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shunli Yao, 2006. "Chinese Agricultural Reform the WTO and FTA Negotiations," Working Papers 1506, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Junmin Wan, 2006. "The Incentive to Declare Taxes and Tax Revenue: The Lottery Receipt Experiment in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- A. Christev & O. Kupets & H. Lehmann, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Employment Effects in Ukraine," Working Papers 552, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- O. Amerighi, 2006. "Transfer Pricing and Enforcement Policy in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Papers 567, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- H. Lehmann & N. Pignatti & J. Wadsworth, 2005. "The Incidence and Cost of Job Loss in the Ukrainian Labor Market," Working Papers 545, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.