Report NEP-TRA-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Li, Shi & Wang, Xiaojun, 2004. "Sorting, Selection, and Transformation of the Return to College Education in China," IZA Discussion Papers 1446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meng, Xin & Gong, Xiaodong & Wang, Youjuan, 2004. "Impact of Income Growth and Economic Reform on Nutrition Intake in Urban China: 1986-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Rand, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 05-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Karen Eggleston & Keqin Rao & Jian Wang, 2005. "From Plan to Market in the Health Sector? China's Experience," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0501, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2005. "Poverty effects of Russia's WTO accession : modeling"real"households and endogenous productivity effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3473, The World Bank.
- Spartak Keremidchiev, 2005. "Privatization Policy in Bulgaria: An Initial Assessment," Development and Comp Systems 0501004, EconWPA.
- Spartak Keremidchiev, 2005. "Towards Modernization Of The Corporate Governance In Bulgaria," Industrial Organization 0501004, EconWPA.
- Thomas Gottschang, 2004. "Currencies, Identities, Free Banking, and Growth in Early Twentieth Century Manchuria," Working Papers 0409, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.