Report NEP-TRA-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- István Pogány, 2004. "Legal, Social and Economic Challenges Facing the Roma of Central and Eastern Europe," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0043, Queens University Belfast.
- Item repec:grs:wpegrs:2003-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfgang Weiß, 2005. "Eastern Enlargement and European Constitutionalisation," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0047, Queens University Belfast.
- Franque Grimard & Daniel Parent, 2003. "Education and Smoking: Were Vietnam War Draft Avoiders Also More Likely to Avoid Smoking?," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-44, CIRANO.
- Nicole Lindstrom & Dóra Piroska, 2004. "The Politics of Europeanization in Europe's Southeastern Periphery: Slovenian Banks and Breweries on S(c)ale," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0045, Queens University Belfast.
- Paolo Zanghieri, 2004. "Current Accounts Dynamics in new EU members: Sustainability and Policy Issues," Working Papers 2004-07, CEPII research center.
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin & James Maw & Giovanni Urga, 2004. "Privatization Methods and Economic Growth," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-24, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Dong, Fengxia & Featherstone, Allen, 2004. "Technical and Scale Efficiencies for Chinese Rural Credit Cooperatives: A Bootstrapping Approach in Data Envelopment Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.