Report NEP-TRA-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bornhorst, Fabian & Commander, Simon, 2004. "Regional Unemployment and its Persistence in Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- L.Guarcello & F.Mealli & F.Rosati, 2002. "Household Vulnerability and Child Labour: the Effect of Shocks, Credit Rationing and Insurance," UCW Working Paper 3, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "A Preliminary Evaluation of Monetary Policy Rules for Russia," Macroeconomics 0403017, EconWPA.
- Alessia Amighini, 2004. "China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry," KITeS Working Papers 151, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2004.
- Commander, Simon & Köllő, János, 2004. "The Changing Demand for Skills: Evidence from the Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 1073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "Financial Liberalization and Business Cycles: The Experience of Future EU Member States in the Baltics and Central Eastern Europe," International Finance 0403009, EconWPA.
- Sharon Eicher, 2004. "Is Kazakhstan a Market Economy Yet? Getting Warmer ...," Development and Comp Systems 0403008, EconWPA.